- We believe students would rather pay $20 to $40 for a digital textbook than $80 to $160 for an old-fashioned ink, paper, string, and paste product.
- We believe that knowledge for higher education must be provided in ways that take advantage of modern digital technologies.
- We believe that authors deserve the lion's share of the profit from their work.
- Effective Elementary Social Studies (© 2016) By Thomas A. Lucey
- Teaching Middle Level Social Studies: A Practical Guide for 4th-8th Grades (© 2015) By Scott L. Roberts and Benjamin Wellereiter
- Teaching the Social Sciences and History in Secondary Schools (NEW 2014 Edition) Revised by Laurel R. Singleton
- Financial Literacy for Children and Youth (© 2008) Edited by Thomas A. Lucey and Kathleen S. Cooter